The Impact Accelerator is a practical programme consisting of workshop-based activities, 1-2-1 mentoring and coaching.
Commencing on the 28th of November 2023, the Impact Accelerator will run each Tuesday morning for nine weeks. Participants will work in teams and learn to use the cutting-edge tools and strategies they need to follow their impact pathway, whether that means creating a company, starting a social enterprise or something else.
The programme has been devised in collaboration with leaders in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship and impact. The programme will be delivered by leading experts with practical experience in taking research ideas from the university to the real world.
THIS IS STRICTLY AN IN-PERSON PROGRAMME
Topics covered will include:
- How to evaluate your idea, its value and its potential impact
- How to validate the need for your idea and discover end-users and customers
- How to map out your needs using canvas models
- How to plan your project and drive it forward
- How to communicate the value of your idea
- How to write, film and edit your pitch video
- How to find and understand barriers and challenges and how to overcome them
The Impact Accelerator is open to all University of Galway, University of Turin and Riga Technical University staff and postgraduate students. Places are strictly limited. It will run from 9am to 1pm (Ireland), 10am to 2pm (Italy) and 11am to 3pm (Latvia) each Tuesday with three sessions before Christmas and six sessions after Christmas.
Apply by Friday 3rd of November via this Microsoft form
Read more in this training flyer
Funded by the European Commission, the Impact Accelerator is an exciting new training programme brought to you through the INNOV-8-2-CREATE project.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com